Online Mastermind Program
Home & Home Office Clutter –
Impacts and Solutions That Work
Thanks so much for attending the webinar! We hope you found it both useful and enjoyable. We are offering a special online Mastermind Program to expand on the clutter clearing concepts.
This program is for you if –
- You use a desktop or laptop computer
- You are willing to learn some new technology
- You are willing to have a dialogue with other people in the program, just as you would in any other group (Note: everyone will have a new zoom link to access the program each week; no one other than participants and administrators are allowed.)
This program is NOT for you if –
- You are unwilling or unable to learn technology
- You only have access to a cellphone or tablet to access the internet. Why? The technology used needs a larger screen
- You are unwilling to enter online discussions with the group. Group interaction (asking questions, giving suggestions, etc) is essential to learn from each other and to encourage progress. Remember, only administrators and participants will see the information.
What to expect –
- Lots of fun as the group decides on projects to work on – some as short as 5 minutes!
- Group calls every week via Zoom. You may select either Mondays at 6 PM U.S. Central Time beginning Nov. 9, 2020 or Fridays at 12:00 noon U.S. Central Time beginning Nov. 13, 2020
- A guest speaker, specializing in clutter clearing, during the program
- Your program hosts working right along side you on projects and discussing their progress
- A ton of resources we recommend, typically after we have tested them ourselves
- A Clutter-Free future
- 100% refund of fee guaranteed until 11 PM U.S. Central Time on November 15, 2020.