Online Mastermind Program – Fall 2021
Home & Home Office Clutter –
Impacts and Solutions That Work
Join Georgia Day and Angela Schutz for our second Clutter Clearing Mastermind Program of 2021. This is a hands-on program, with laser focus on home office and home clutter remedies. We specialize in strategies to help you continue the clutter clearing you may have begun but not completed. We also give you techniques for dealing with interruptions to your clutter clearing plans, so that you do not get discouraged or give up.
This virtual program is for you if –
- You use a desktop or laptop computer and use zoom.us software.
- You are willing to have a dialogue with other people in the program, just as you would in any other group (Note: everyone will have a new zoom link to access the program each week; no one other than participants and administrators are allowed.)
This program is NOT for you if –
- You only have access to a cellphone or tablet to access the internet. Why? The technology used needs a larger screen.
- You are unwilling to enter online discussions with the group. Group interaction (asking questions, giving suggestions, etc) is essential to learn from each other and to encourage progress. Remember, only administrators and participants will see the information.
What to expect –
- Lots of fun as the group decides on projects to work on – some as short as 5 minutes!
- Group meetings every week via Zoom at 6:30 PM U.S. Central Daylight Time beginning Monday, October 4, 2021 and concluding Monday, November 1, 2021.
- Your program hosts working right along side you on projects and discussing their progress
- A ton of resources we recommend, typically after we have tested them ourselves
- Techniques to help you work toward a Clutter-Free future
- 100% refund of fee guaranteed until 11 PM U.S. Central Daylight Time on Sunday, October 3, 2021.
What Others Have Said…
“This is an excellent program” — M.D.
“Format of the program is great! The information and short sprints of clutter clearing are very helpful” — A.S.
“Length of the program – Like the short and sweet: — R.P.